Monday, September 3, 2012

We Live in Brooklyn

While I haven't lived in Brooklyn in over 20 years, I still know a few people who do...My friends in the Names You Can Trust crew have been holding down a regular party at the Sycamore in Flatbush for a minute.
E's E, Monk One & Oneman invited 16 DJs to join them for a little Labor Day weekend BBQ in the backyard of the bar.  To accommodate the throng of selectors we spun 3 records apiece all afternoon and into the night.  It was a great day of eclectic sets from some of my favorite DJs in NY. Much thanks to E's E for holding down double duty as the pit master of ceremonies ~ he served up some hot Latin sounds to go with his slow grilled BBQ!
Here is a mix of my 3 sets of 3 in order + some pix from the day...















No comments:

Post a Comment